- Tight fit, order a size bigger when in doubt
- Straight, non-tapered fit
- Extra broad ribbed cuffs and seams
- Kangaroo pouch with an opening for headphone cables and hidden headphone loops at the neckline
- Durable fabrics: 280g/m²
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
MG MGB GT - Autonaut.com
The fixed-roof MGB GT was introduced in October 1965. The MGB GT sported a ground-breaking greenhouse designed by Pininfarina and launched the sporty "hatchback" style. The MGB GT V8 popped up in 1973