Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
- Slim, form fitting, longer-length cut
- Slim, longer-length sleeves
- Kangaroo pouch with an opening for headphone cables and hidden headphone loops at the neckline
- Pleasantly smooth and durable fabrics quality (280 g/m²) with fleecy inside
- 80% cotton, 20% polyester
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
5,0 Total stars
Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics. He managed to flee Nazi Germany to the USA.