Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
- Tight fit! Order a size bigger when in doubt
- high quality fashioning with double-stitched seems
- Round neck and shorter sleeves
- rugged and opaque fabrics 185 g/m²
- Material: 100% cotton (heather grey: 85% cotton, 15% viscose)
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4,6 Total stars
Albert Einstein was a German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics. He managed to flee Nazi Germany to the USA.